Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is Blue Crest Capital options a scam bccoptions.com

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

The address on the site indicates that this is a UK broker. However, the address is likely virtual rather than actual. Three companies are registered with Companies HOuse using that address. None of them is Blue Crest Capital.

In fact, Companies House's register has no such company as either Blue Crest Capital Options or BCC Options listed as doing any business in the UK. Similarly, the Financial Conduct Authority has no financial firm as Blue Crest Capital Options authorized to trade in the UK.

The website's WHOIS information tells me that this site is only 6 months old and will expire in another 6. The company is using a private Canadian proxy service to hide its owner and actual locations. You can see this for yourself by going to a site such as www.domaintools.com and entering Bcc's website into their search box to get to the WHOIS.

In short, what you have is a totally unregulated unregistered company with an address that doesn't check out, which has set itself up only to be around for a year -- the least amount of time you can put up a website for. These are hallmarks of an investment fraud. When they run off with your money -- as they ultimately will -- you will not be able to find them.

All of these are huge red flags.

AVOID.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.