Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

complicit by aiding and abetting the offense of fraud commit

Customer Question

complicit by aiding and abetting the offense of fraud committed by an unidentified person in the species recovering the goods ordered fraudulesement.convocationfraud

Category: French Law
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
CAN you tell me how long you think I should wait. If by Wednesday there is nothing then I will cancel .... Thx you

Sorry I cannot give you a time, however I will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Thegonnec replied 4 years ago.

What would be your question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
World like To know what are the possible charge and also what is your advice of my plead ????
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 4 years ago.
You face fraud charges and, if found guilty, face up to 5 years in prison, plus a fine of up to 375000 euros, on top of compensating the victim. You may also be deprived of all sorts of civil and family rights, and of the right to a checking account...
As to your plea, this something you can only discuss with your defense lawyer, based on the circumstances. Justanswer legal experts can only provide you with legal information but cannot replace the advice of a lawyer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have only been used without the knowledge of stolen goods. And it is my Fisrt offence in 10 years been in France.....
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 4 years ago.
Thus, if you can proved that you have been used, and that you did not benefit in any way from the fraud, you may expect the court to be lenient. Although predictions cannot be made there would be little chance of getting more that a suspended jail sentence.