Thank you, Nicola. Keep trying, please.
After I had posted my question, I had an E mail from you informing me that "an expert is reading your question right now".
Was that not the case, then, and have I been misinformed?
If you feel that there is unlikely to be an answer forthcoming from anyone, perhaps then you can cancel my question, and refund my payment.
The court has delayed my application on two occasions, now, and my avocat has not given me any idea for the reasons.
He has, on both occasions, informed me that we cannot object to the delay. I suspect that on both occasions, it is because he has not forwarded our submissions in good time (although having been in possession of the original submission, the opposition can hardly use that as an excuse a second time, after three months. I have told him this, but get no reply). It is almost as if he is deliberately employing delaying tactics, rather than act in my best interests.
He has charged me, in advance, (October) for his expenses for pleading for me at court (including his travelling expenses and pleadings), about which I am not at all pleased, as he has not actually yet been to court and incurred those expenses. I have queried this with him, but again, receive no reply to my questions.
For this reason (and others), I feel sufficiently aggrieved to complain about his apparent lack of professionalism, hence the second part of my original question to you.
After an expenditure of 35,000 Euros thus far, I am reluctant to change horses mid-stream and start again. But if I have to, then I will.
Finding English-speaking lawyers in this part of France profonde is not easy!