Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

I am english i live in normandy in france i am married to a

I am english i live in normandy in france i am married to a french woman things are not good i have two children i do not know my rights with regards XXXXX XXXXX divorce our lawyer is french and will side with my wife are there english speaking lawyers available in normandy help
Category: French Law
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 3 years ago.
There certainly are English speaking lawyers in Normandy. To find a French English speaking lawyer, you either address yourself to the British consulate general in Paris, who will send you a list or to the local bar association (there are several in Normandy, it really depends on where you live).