Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

my house in france is accessed through an arch of the adjoining

Customer Question

my house in france is accessed through an arch of the adjoining property,there is a door and double gates we have used the door to enter through the arch since 1965 the new owner of the adjoining building has now built a wall so we cannot use the door only the big gates that we drive through and says he only has to give me 3 metres in the arch and we are not to use the doors and hes now built a wall and blocked the door off

Category: French Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please give me money back