Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

My sister is married to a French man, lives in France and has

Customer Question

My sister is married to a French man, lives in France and has 2 year old daughter. He has been using cannabis heavily for years and lies and is mentally unstable. He has physically attacked her twice, once holding her by the throat whilst she held their daughter in her arms. She is 5ft tall and weighs a tiny 6 stone 4 ounces. he is heavily set and 6ft 2 inches. They are going through a messy divorce and despite all his obvious lies been logged by her solicitor as in her favour it seems there is nothing anyone can do until he actually harms her or her daughter. She is living in fear feeling isolated, speaking a foreign language and we are helpless to do anything. Who will help? We have been in touch with The Foreign office, our local MP and Reunite. All are sympathetic but say they can not do any thing to help. I worry something serious will happen before anyone is willing to step in and help. Please, please, please can you be of any more help?? Desperately worried about my sister.
Category: French Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes please continue to search. We are struggling to know what to do to help her as we are so far away. :0)

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Thegonnec replied 3 years ago.
If her husband threatens her or abuses her verbally, morally or physically, she should report him to the police and insist on filing an official complaint.
Then she should turn to governmental organization and NGO who assist women in her situation ( website: stop-violences-femmes.gouv.fr/) (phone hotline: 3919)
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience: 11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What are her chances of coming back to live in England with her daughter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What are her chances of coming back to live in England with her daughter.