Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

Unmarried mother living with child's French father in France.

Customer Question

Unmarried mother living with child's French father in France. His name on birth certificate. Relationship over, Child has British passport. Can british mother bring child to England without fathers permission
Category: French Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
At present the situation has calmed down, so am happy to wait.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 2 years ago.
The answer is quite simple. NO. Or you risk international arrest warrant for child abduction.
If you want to leave the country , you need either to obtain the father's permission, or take the matter to the juge aux affaires familiales who may grant you the permission based on his assessment of the child's best interests.