Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

what are the costs involved in taking a single set of deeds

Customer Question

what are the costs involved in taking a single set of deeds for a building in France and seperating into two properties with a set of deeds for both
Category: French Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please continue to find an answer thank you

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please return deposit thank you

Expert:  Thegonnec replied 3 years ago.
The cost, depending of the nature and destination of the building, and the way it was acquired, and the region (regional taxes apply) will vary between 3,5 and 5% of the market value of the building+legal cost of establishing a réglement de copropriété for the new copropriété thus created (about 3000 euros, negotiable with notaire).