Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

We were given Philip XXXXXXXXX's name by Blake

Customer Question

We were given Philip XXXXXXXXX's name by Blake XXXXXXXXX, as we need advice re selling our house in France, please. Compromis de Vente was signed on 18th October. We are now told buyer has had a heart attack and may not be able to complete. Agent wants us to cancel Compromis de Vente and put house on mrket again. What do you advise re deposit.

Category: French Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The person who put the question is not at all knowledgeable about how to use the internet and of a certain age. She has telephoned me and told me that assumed that your site was related to our law practice and thus her message was intended for me alone. She also believed that she had paid money to our practice, which of course is not the case. Please would you therefore cancel this query and reimburse the client and confirm to me that all is in order?

Yours sincerely,

Philip XXXXXXXXX
E-mail - *****@******.***
Web - www.XXXXXXX.com

French Counselor and Attorney at Law
Avocat au Barreau de Lille

SCP Triplet & Associés
176 Cliffords Inn

Fetter Lane

London EC4A 1BY
Angleterre

Tel. +XX XXX XXX XXXX

Fax. +XX XX XXX XXXX

I understand. I will process the refund for you now and you should receive email confirmation of this.