Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

, does anybody have any experience in agency law?kr

Customer Question

hi, does anybody have any experience in agency law?

I have inherited an agent that was taken on 3 years ago and the working situation with the agent is difficult. the agent  will not accept targets and reduce % of commissions on orders the agent does not write.

I understand the agent is protected by French agency laws.

kr

Lawrence

Category: French Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi don't worry. Will I be charged?
Kr
Lawrence