Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

Can a UK trained Doctor, Nurse or Paramedic offer medical

Customer Question

Can a UK trained Doctor, Nurse or Paramedic offer medical care as a volunteer to refugees if needed in France

Category: French Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
There are various support agencies in France which are looking for all sorts of volunteers. Would you like me to provide you with their details so you can enquire as to their current missions and vacancies?
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We have set up our own care team and have individual indemnity up to £3million. We want to know what we can and cant practice in France ie what sort of wound dressings, what sort or advice, what sort of non-invasive practice without falling foul of french laws (apart from life saving under humanitarian / good Samaritan laws).

Please do not offer advice for £56 that we know from our research on the internet.

Thank you for your response and clarifying following my request what information it is that you actually require.
I will opt out so that one of my colleagues can assist.
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Caroline

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks very much - the refund is very appreciated as it was out of my own pocket to aid our charitable work.