Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

My Name is ***** ***** have just learned that my family

Customer Question

Hi My Name is ***** ***** . I have just learned that my family are beneficiaries of my great Uncle who owned a property in the centre of Paris. I will endeavour to explain the situation and am seeking someone who knows their way around the french legal system and who is not going to provide me with the word 'impossible'. Back Ground. My Father- Mr Bijan xxxxxx  living in Tehran (Iran)-My Uncle - Mr Kambiz xxxxxx  ( My fathers brother) Now deceased. were sole beneficiaries of their late Uncle Mr Hossain Gholi xxxxx  who died in 1993 in Paris France where he had lived for many years after the revolution in Iran in the late 70's. The property was owned soley in his name. It has been a roller coaster ride for the people in my family especially my father who fled from Iran as he was one of the Kings men. He fled to United States where he lived for approximately 37 years. He returned to Iran in July 2014 and is situated there currently. My cousin- Mr Ali xxxxx is now the joint beneficiary with my father Bijan xxxxx  in the matter of the Estate belonging to Mr Hossain Gholi xxxx . Because I am British and I just happen to be living in France I am tasked with the duty of finding out what has happened to the property in the centre of paris. My understanding is that there was a groundsman or general maintenance person who would have been aware of my great Uncles death and who would have seen that the property was just sat empty and we believe that someone has occupied the property and all the Louis 16th furniture that was inside that belonged to the deceased. I want someone to provide me with a land registry search that will identify the date of acquisition that Mr Hossain Gholi Kiani purchased. And will provide any other information as to what has happened to the ownership. I am intending to drive to this address on 29th October to check it out in person. But I am looking for someone that can assist me with the research and possible action that will need to be taken to take occupancy and ownership into my fathers and cousins name. My contact number is ***** My email is: xxxxxxxxxx.

Category: French Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,