Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

We have a property in France which we bought in 1987 with a

Customer Question

We have a property in France which we bought in 1987 with a vineyard that was already leased to a local domaine. This domaine has been bought by another large wine business and they wish to discontinue our lease. They have decided this some 18 months after taking over the business and after digging up all our vines to allow the land to rest before replanting. What is our legal position over the termination of the lease. Do we have any rights?
Sophie McCormick
Category: French Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please if you would - thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We cannot wait indefinitely. Please just return our money and we will forget about it.
Roger McCormick