Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

THE estate agent has informed me the tenant wants to buy my

Customer Question

THE estate agent has informed me the tenant wants to buy my property they are currently renting at a very low rent. It's a yearly lease as its part furnished. I want to keep the land but would sell the house. The estate agent has suggested I need to state the asking price; I haven't done so yet as I feel in need of advice. I wold welcome your input. Julia XXXXXXXX
Category: French Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'll wait so long as it doesnt cost more
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. There is no extra charge.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have paid £26 for an online answer Nicola and would like that please julia
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. We do offer a refund if you are not satisfied in any way so you will never be out of pocket.