Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as judge at Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

My husband is english. He married a Korean woman around

Customer Question

My husband is english. He married a Korean woman around 2000. They stayed in Korea and UK and she got fake student visa and eventually got permanent visa.They started to live in France where he had his property. But she ran away from France in 2009. I started to live with him from 2010 August.We married in 2013 in Japan.2 months ago, I got phone call from a korean woman. It was his Korean wife. She said "I never divorced him! And I will not!"Then everything came up at once.They were having time to stay together from 2014.(for her antique shop business, he was helping her buying trip in UK and France) She showed me some SWEET emails he sent to her.She thought she could get him back. Actually she did not know well that I have lived in France for more than 6 years. Now I got the spouse of EU citizen visa.He says he choses me. He talked to her "Leave us alone" and now he is trying to do divorce from his side using UK solicitor. I am a bit skeptical because they have been intimate rerationship these 2 years.I want to be with him.(even after these awful betrayal)She is now very angry and maybe try to prevent me to get French visa. I am not the spouse of EU citizen anymore...?I am so confused. Please give me some advice.
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I wrote
Category: French Law
Expert:  clairep80 replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Where are you living at present?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your help.
Now I live in France. I have visa as the spouse of EU citizen.

Then I shall opt out and transfer you to the correct section - it may take a little while so please be patient

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,