James
James, Engineer
Experience:  AV Service Engineer (4 Years)
24944807

Hi,I have problem to update my PS3.I follow all instruction

Customer Question

Hi,I have problem to update my PS3.I follow all instruction on screen,and then on the last step then I need to press START button to start update,Start button doesn't work.PS3 is properly connected to internet there is no any issue with conection.I tried to update via media storage.I downloaded updates from internet and created update folder in USB flash.PS3 can find all updates,but the same problem appears then I need to press START button on my control pad.START button doesn't work and can't install updates.
Could you help me,what I should to do?many thanks
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.

James :

Hi There, My name is James and I'll try and help you solve your problem today

James :

Lets go through updating via the internet first - once you get to the screen where you are asked to press the start button, are there any lights lit up on the dualshock controller ?