Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Game Systems Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

i have a problem on the microsoft account {windows id }unfortunatly

Customer Question

i have a problem on the microsoft account {windows id }unfortunatly i cannot remember the email or password XXXXX my xbox360 profile to transfer to my xbox 1 can you help?
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so
if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

There are 3 ways to find your Microsoft account - Windows ID:

Solution #1

If you are already signed in to your Xbox360 please follow those steps to find your Microsoft account information:

1. From your Home screen, sign in using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
2. In the upper-right corner, your Microsoft account email address will rotate with your gamertag.

If you have disabled the Home screen display of your gamertag and Microsoft account, please try this:

1. Sign in using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
2. Go to settings and select Account.
3. Scroll right to Your Information and select Account Security. The Microsoft account associated with your Xbox Live account is shown.

Solution #2

1. Go to the webpage below - click here
2. try signing in with what you think is your Microsoft account (email address and password). Note: try all the emails and passwords you can remember
3. If you sign on the webpage above successfully, go to the webpage below and try to log in using the same email and password - click here
4. If you’re prompted to create an Xbox profile, the Microsoft account you entered is not currently associated with an Xbox Live account. Try the next one, until you find the correct one.

Solution #3

Login to your email box (all the emails you know). In the "Search" bar enter "Xbox Live” or “Microsoft billing”. If you get some result, that email is probably registered to Microsoft.

If any of the solution above help you to find your email related to the Microsoft account, use the link below to reset your password - click here

Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more information. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd