SkillJim
SkillJim, Customer Service
Experience:  I can help with anything regarding Systems and games. Including technical queries, prices, errors, and help with any game.
74775890

HI THERE, MR HOPELESS AGAIN, MY SON RYAN HAS A NINTENDO 3DS,

HI THERE, MR HOPELESS AGAIN, MY SON RYAN HAS A NINTENDO 3DS, HE WAS PLAYING POKEMON Y, HE DECIDED TO SAVE THE GAME, HE TRIED TO UNSAVE IT WITH NO JOY, WHEN YOU PUT THE GAME IN IT COMES ON AT THE SAVED POINT, CAN YOU EXPLAIN IN EASY STEPS HOW I CAN GET THE GAME BACK TO THE START, AS I SAID AT 73 I AM NOT UP TO THE TECH JARGON, SO EASY STEPS
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  SkillJim replied 3 years ago.
SkillJim :

Hello there, and thank you for contacting Justanswer!

SkillJim :

To reset the Pokemon Y game you need to do the following steps

SkillJim :

On the title screen, press and hold up on the D-pad (Directional buttons)

SkillJim :

Whilst holding up press B and X buttons together at the same time

SkillJim :

This will reset your Pokemon Y game back to the start

SkillJim :

I can also hold on whilst you try this out if you would like

Expert:  SkillJim replied 3 years ago.
I have found a nice youtube video which will show you this in action George so you have a clearer understanding of how this will work.

Please watch the following video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSAtUaYO0P8

All the best and please let me know if you require anymore assistance!

Thanks,
James.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

HI THERE

TRIED THAT, THE TOP PART OF THE SCREENSTARTS FLASHING, ON THE BOTTOM SCREEN A GREEN BOX KEEPS MOVING UP AND DOWN BUT GAME STILL NOT BACK TO START, ANY MORE THOUGHTS OR AM I DOING IT WRONG I GET THE POKEMON SCREEN UP AT THE TOP, THIS SAYS DISABLED AND HAS TWO FEET WITH THE LETTER O, WHICH CHANGES TO A GREEN CIRCLE WITH 1. THE BOTTOM SCREEN HAS 8 SQUARES READING 7 BAG 8 SPANNER R g 9 POKEMON ICON THEN TWO ROWS DOWN ANOTHER SQUARE WITH 1

Expert:  SkillJim replied 3 years ago.

Hi, thanks for the reply!

It sounds as though you are trying my steps whilst the game is playing.

You need to do them whilst the game is starting up and displaying the title screen.

If your 3DS is powered on, please hold down the power button to turn the device off. Then power the device back up, and when you select the Pokemon Y game from the home screen of the 3DS, wait for the title screen to begin and then hold UP and press the B and X buttons together all at the same time.

Please refer to the video that I linked for you in my previous response to see the correct way to do this. It will also show you exactly what screen you need to press these buttons on.

Here is the video again for you to watch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSAtUaYO0P8

Thanks again, I hope that explains it easier this time for you George!

All the best,

James.