Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Game Systems Engineer
32989067

My son has a PSVita and has built up a lot of different

My son has a PSVita and has built up a lot of different worlds on Minecraft. The charger is broken and Amazon instead of replacing the charger sent a brand new Vita and want us to return the old one.My son doesn't want to lose the 'worlds' he's built up on the old Vita. The two Vitas are identical, Is there anyway to move these from the old vita to the new one?ThanksMark.
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Mark and welcome

You can do this with Content Manager via the computer

Follow the steps to install it here

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/psvita/cm/installcma.html

You copy the saved data from the old PSVista and then copy it to the new PSVista and it will load it.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.