HistoryGeek
HistoryGeek, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I have a BA in History and a love of all things Genealogy.
69542077

my mothers name was XXXXX XXXXX she received maintenance

Customer Question

my mothers name was XXXXX XXXXX she received maintenance for me until i was 16 i was born 20.12.1955 my name is XXXXX XXXXX know what my farther was called but was told that she had to go to Belfast court of petty sessions that would be 1956 all i know is that a registered envelope came every month with maintenance money
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  clairep80 replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions
What would you like to know about this?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i would like to know his name and is he still alive

Expert:  clairep80 replied 4 years ago.
I assume that you have no paperwork at all?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i don't have any paperwork all i know is that my mother sent a registered envelope to the court of petty sessions Belfast and it was returned with maintenance payment. I was told that he was to appear in court at Barrow-In-Furness but didn't but he did not appear my mother had to go to Belfast

Expert:  clairep80 replied 4 years ago.
I am afraid that it is unlikely that anyone will be able to trace your father with this limited information certainly not via any court process however I shall transfer you to the genealogy section who may be able to assist
Claire
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 4 years ago.

Hello there,

I will try and help you with your question, I live in Ireland. I will be back to you shortly.

Brendan