Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

Dear XXXXXn, some time ago you sent me a picture of a tombstone

Customer Question

Dear XXXXXn, some time ago you sent me a picture of a tombstone for a Louisa Annie Schimanski (wife of Christopher Schimanski) who died 12/12/1906 at age 64 years. I have misplaced the copy and was wondering if you could email me another copy. I was also hoping you would be able to tell me where she is buried, ie which cemetry in Christchurch, New Zealand. Hope you can help me once again. Thankyou, Granya
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 3 years ago.

Hi Granya,

Welcome to Just Answer, my name isXXXXX will be researching your question today. I will go back through the archives and try and find it.

Brendan

Hi Granya,

The name of the cemetery is Linwood

Brendan