HistoryGeek
HistoryGeek, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I have a BA in History and a love of all things Genealogy.
69542077

I have found out a few years ago that I have a biological

Customer Question

Hi , I have found out a few years ago that I have a biological father I knew nothing about, I suspect he isn't alive anymore, I would love to find out if he is or isn't alive, could you find out this information and also if there is any will left if he has died?
Category: Genealogy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I forgot to put any details, his name is/was Anthony Edward Reynolds, he was born in Birmingham on 23/10/1949, he married my mom (***** *****) and had me, they got divorced and he met someone else (christine hawkins and had 2 kids with her, thomas and edward, the address I have found out for him although he doesn't live there now is*****kings heath Birmingham b14 7ph he was also connected with another address but only seemed to be there for 1 year in 2010
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Phil here. Do you still need help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi just cancel the question and refund the £38 I've paid please