Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED THE HW551 SOUND SYSTEM FOR MY C7000

Customer Question

i HAVE JUST PURCHASED THE HW551 SOUND SYSTEM FOR MY C7000 LED TV CAN YOU TELL ME THE BEST WAY TO SET IT UP AND WHAT CABLES WILL I NEED
Category: General
Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thats fine Gina you can go ahead and cancel my question please

Paul

Expert:  brian-cssm replied 4 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/general/7b8ly-na-711.html

Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.