Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

i have on my tv screen what looks like a burn what is causing

Customer Question

i have on my tv screen what looks like a burn what is causing this?
Category: General
Expert:  Expert_TV replied 4 years ago.

Hi! Thank you for using Just Answer today! My name is Tim, I am happy to help you with this! Please bear with me and be patient as sometimes these issues take a little bit of figuring out before we know what's wrong. If you could give me some more information it will be very helpful:

-Can you describe whar you are seeing?
-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)
-How old is the unit?
- Do you have this problem while watching all different devices hooked to this television? (DVD player, cable, satellite, game console, etc.)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.
Tim Nolan