Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
24118
Type Your Question Here...

I need the service menu settings for my Samsung UE40D5520,

Customer Question

I need the service menu settings for my Samsung UE40D5520, can you help please. I also get no signal from the HDMI inputs, cable and DVD have been checked out ok but nothing through any of the 4 HDMI inputs. Is there a setting in the service menu that needs doing ?

Category: General
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected, as the Professionals come online at varying times. I wonder whether you would like to continue waiting for an answer…hopefully it won’t take too much longer. Please let me know, and I will continue my search. If you’d prefer not to wait, please tell me, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Camille - Moderator

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes please continue your search. As I stated I need the settings for the service menu including the sub-menu's

Thank you ….hopefully it won’t take too much longer for me to find the right Professional for you! Please don't respond to this as it may prevent the Professionals from accessing your question. If you want to cancel, please let me know, and I will do that for you. Thank you for your continued patience.

Camille

Expert:  Karel1 replied 4 years ago.

Here is the link to the download. You will see under manual download button also numbers for customer support.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE40D5520RWXXH#

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The user manual is no use whatsoever, It is already on the tv as a e-manual. The manual doesn't even mention the Service Menu.

If that is the best answer you can supply to my question then I request you refund my £22.

Expert:  Karel1 replied 4 years ago.
I am opting out perhaps someone else can help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Absolutley useless, no help whatsoever . I expect not to be charged £22 for nothing at all. I won't be using this service again.