Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
24118
Type Your Question Here...

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX am feeling sharp pain in my left oveary,

Customer Question

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX am feeling sharp pain in my left oveary, it is realy unconfortable, it is not the first time this hapened, last time was in august, i was close to get my periods but it absolutly stoped my every day activitys so i whent to hospital, they runed test (blood and urines) found nothing, and said it was just my periods and that the pain was just a litle more than usual then they let me home. since then the pain comes and goes and has now restarted and my periods are not due till the 10th next month.... i am starting to worry and don`t really know what to do...
Category: General
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Expert:  Karel1 replied 4 years ago.
I strongly suggest you go to your gyn, and ask for a vaginal sonigram which will tell if you have a fibroid or cyst or what may be going on. For the pain you might want to try over the counter naprolene sodium, which is aleve. Over the counter they are 200mg. each. If you take 3 of them 600 mg. ,this is considered hospital strength and works great for menstral pain.