Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

how can I find my pension company, from when I was employed

Customer Question

how can I find my pension company, from when I was employed from 1979 to 1995 ?
in the UK ?
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 4 years ago.
Hello. I can assist you with your question.

Who was the employer? I will see if I can find out who administers the pension for you.

Mike
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My Employer was Radio Clyde Ltd in Glasgow UK which is still trading but owned by Bauer Radio. I worked there from 1979 to 1985

Andy,

So far, I have only been able to find basic information about the company, Bauer Radio and now Clyde 1 and Clyde 2. I have contact numbers for the company and the current stations, but I'm afraid I haven't found any information directly referring to the current or past pension administrators. If the contact information for the current company would be helpful, let me know. Meanwhile, I haven't given up the search. I just wanted to provide an update.

Mike
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK thanks,

Andy

Andy, I have not been able to find any additional information on the company's pension administrator. As I said, I can provide you phone numbers of the current company if that would be helpful. In the meatime, I will open the question to the pool of Experts to see if any others have insight into the answer.

Mike
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

The Professional has responded to your question. Please let us know if you wish to continue or if you would like to close the question.