Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

I (female) just found out that my therapist befriended with

Customer Question

I (female) just found out that my therapist befriended with me so she could help me with my dependency problem. She said that this is her way of helping my problem through this kind of drastic measure. She thought she could help me better by letting me become dependent on her through our friendship. I got mad and thought this is unethical of her by forming a friendship with me without telling me her agenda. I want to ask other therapist's opinion on this.
Category: General
Expert:  DrDLove replied 4 years ago.
This was posted in the medical category. Are you looking for a physician's opinion or specifically a counselor's opinion?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

A counselor's opinion

Expert:  DrDLove replied 4 years ago.
I will ask the moderator to move it to a different category. Please stand by.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks!

Expert:  DrDLove replied 4 years ago.
You're welcome. I have sent a message to the moderator.
Please do not respond to this, or the system will send the question back to me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
I asked for a Family therapist but was refer to a medical doctor.
Expert:  DrDLove replied 4 years ago.
I have sent a message to the moderator, but will do so again. If you respond to me or relist the question, it will only be posted again in the medical category. Please be patient until the moderator can change it to the appropriate category.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Sorry for the confusion, I have sent a message to one of our Therapist.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can see my expert's response asking me to give details but I can't find it in this page. Please let me know what's going on or else I am going to refund my money. There are so many problems since I started asking my questions this afternoon and still don't have an answer by now.