Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

On the 5th of feb this year I booked a flight for my wife and

Customer Question

On the 5th of feb this year I booked a flight for my wife and myself to Melbourne flying on the 5th of December this year returning January next,I paid the full amount of £2686.48 including all taxes etc. my son then informed that they were returning home in August ,so I went into the travel shop on the 15th of June to cancel my flights, the girl (Donna) made a phone call and said I was entitled to £341.52 tax part refund and that it would take 3 to 5 days to process,as we were going to Dorset on the 16th I said that would be fine.I called in the travel shop on the 2nd of July and told by another girl that it had not been processed and that she would see to it as it was only an e.mail and that she would ring me the following day. No phone call came so I called in the shop this morning 5th of July and she said to just wait for a phone call .do you think they are being truthful.mr cg holt
Category: General