Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Is it good manners to shut the entrance door of a house immediately

Customer Question

Is it good manners to shut the entrance door of a house immediately a person leaves, or should you wait for them to be out of sight
Thanking you,
Carmel
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Carmel,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I will wait for you to find the answer. Carmel

Hello Carmel,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Joan replied 3 years ago.

Hello Carmel,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a General Specialist. I have done a little research on the Etiquette and found, that it is more polite and proper to keep the door open. You want to be sure that your company has reached their destination or vehicle safely, and are out of sight from your door, before closing the door. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if I can be of further service. My goal is to give you 100% Excellent Service.