Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

why country living is better than living in a town(UK)

Customer Question

I need an A4 page on: why country living is better than living in a town (UK)
I am 15 years old and this is my English homework
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Sarah and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you with your homework.

You need one page? By when is this due?

Do you personally live in the country or in a town?

Did you write down anything about this, so far, like an outline that you can share with me so I know your thoughts on the subject?

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
By the way...., I chose to talk about how I think country life is best as I live in the country and enjoy the peace, beautiful scenery and wildlife as well as the freedom to ride my bicycle on quiet roads etc...
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, Sarah and thanks very much for your helpful reply with more information.

The information you included is great! Thanks!

I will have this for you later today. I will send it as a text document in a downloadable file; you can download files to your computer, right?

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
You're most welcome, Sarah!

I will post back when the assignment is completed.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Sarah.

Please click here to view the answer for comparison with your own. It would be appreciated if you could please let me know after you have successfully downloaded and saved the file to your computer. Thank you! If you have any problems with the download, please let me know as soon as possible and I will remedy it.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply click 'Reply' without rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I needed more about the negatives of living in a town.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Sarah and thanks for your reply.

I did do a 'compare and contrast', even though you only mentioned "why country living is better than living in a town." I thought you only wanted the benefits of living in the country, but I can definitely add to the paper and include more negatives of living in a town.

I'll let you know when I've added that and will send you a new file.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Sarah.

Here is your revised paper: CLICK

Please let me know if this is what you had in mind or if more changes are needed. Thanks!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, Sarah.

I've made a few additional changes to the paper, so please click HERE for the newest version.

Please let me know when you have downloaded the file and if you need any additional changes.

We're in different time zones, so if you reply and don't get an immediate response because I'm offline at the moment, I will respond as soon as I am online again.

Please remember to take a moment to Rate my answer Positive (most excited smiley face) as that is the only way I will receive credit for helping you. I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks! Laughing

Best regards,
Cher