Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

what is the importance of consumer law

Customer Question

what is the importance of consumer law
Category: General
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

Alex Watts :

Could you explain your situation a little more please? Is this for an essay?

JACUSTOMER-bkau0cio- :

what is the importance of consumer law

Alex Watts : You have given a negative rating and I have not given an answer yet.
Alex Watts : I need to know in what context you need to know and whether this is for an essay.
JACUSTOMER-bkau0cio- : Yes for a essay
Alex Watts :

You have posted this in UK law and not essays. I shall move it for you. But your negative rating does have an impact on my standing on the site.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Please could you let me know if you would like me to continue to search for a Professional to assist you or if you would prefer for me to close your question.