Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

YOU ARE A DIPOLOMAT OF AN AFRICAN NATION POSTED TO THE EU AND

Customer Question

YOU ARE A DIPOLOMAT OF AN AFRICAN NATION POSTED TO THE EU AND YOUR MINISTER FOR THE ECONOMY IS DUE TO VISIT BRUSSELS WHO IN THE COMISSION WILL YOU WANT HER TO MEET AND WHY?ASSUME THAT THIS AFRICAN NATION PRODUCES A GREAT DEAL OF METALLIC MINERALS AN THAT THE EU IS AN IPPORTANT EXPORT MARKET.
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Once again I apologize for not being able to find a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue the search or if you would prefer me to close your question.