Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Hi I need a psychologist to have a chat with me about certain

Customer Question

Hi I need a psychologist to have a chat with me about certain things that are bothering my life a lot, it relates to abuse and also relationship issues.
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 3 years ago.
Dear friend,

I have been trying to answer your question all day and was prevented by some glitches beyound my control.

Please tell me your concerns as I have much interest in working wih abuse, emotional trauma, and relationship issues.

Please keep in mind that it is 1:10 AM here, and I shall address your concerns in my morning (we have a 5 or 6 hour difference).

Please include all details and I shall give you a detailed reply. We can go back and forth on this same question until you have a satisfactory response.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Dear friend,

This question has been put into my response box as if you had responded to me, but there is no text sent. If you are having trouble responding please try again. If I still do not see a response from you then I will immediately sent this to the technical department to see what is wrong.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Expert:  llw26 replied 3 years ago.
Hello -- How can I be of assistance? I see you've been trying to speak with someone, but it appears as though you haven't made contact with him.