Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

i am booked to go to cypruson zb484 with mercury direct i am

Customer Question

i am booked to go to cypruson zb484 with mercury direct i am a wheel chair passanger and am worried about seating iam prepered to pay moore for a seat at the front. but i seem unable to find where i can do this. mercury told me i need to ask the airline thanks bob XXXXX

Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Shanta

Hello Bob,

If you find that your question is not getting answered you may want to consider posting your question on the US version of our site, www.justanswer.com, where your question would be made available to a wider range of professionals. You may be able to get an answer faster on the US version of JustAnswer.

You will need to place a new deposit on the US site. You can get a refund of your deposit on the UK site by following this link:

www.justanswer.co.uk/refund/refund.aspx

Please let me know if you need further assistance,