Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

do kate and mason get back to togeather any time soon

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Joan replied 3 years ago.

Thank-you for your Question. My name is Joan a General Specialist and I would like to assist you. I have done some research on the up and coming storylines and found some spoilers for the show for the next week. It does not have Mason and Kate getting back together as of yet. As with most soap operas, I am sure if they reunite it will happen around the Holidays or around the new year, as that is when they will usually bring the lost loves back together. This is the Next week's spoilers for Neighbours: http://www.thesoapshow.com/soaps/neighbours.htm

It seems that the Soap tried to keep us guessing as to when Kate and Mason will be reunited. I do suspect it will happen, but the question is when the soap will have it written into the storyline. I hope this is helpful. Joan