Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018
Type Your Question Here...

hello

Customer Question

hello
Category: General
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

How can I help you today please?

JACUSTOMER-ne5gkt20- :

But you have not answered my question

Alex Watts :

That is because you have not asked one - all your post says is hello

JACUSTOMER-ne5gkt20- :

hello

JACUSTOMER-ne5gkt20- :

i said when was the first case taken in the uk

JACUSTOMER-ne5gkt20- :

and can you please tell the history of uk court

Alex Watts :

Is this for an assignment?

JACUSTOMER-ne5gkt20- :

yes please

JACUSTOMER-ne5gkt20- :

presentation

Alex Watts :

I am sorry you have put this in the wrong category. I will ask that it is changed.

JACUSTOMER-ne5gkt20- :

and i need to deliver 10am today

Alex Watts :

But please do NOT reply as it comes back to my inbox as the system thinks you are stuck

JACUSTOMER-ne5gkt20- :

hello

Alex Watts :

Please do not reply as I have asked the moderator to change the category this is listed.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Your question has now been re-categorized under General. I will try to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Once again I apologize for not being able to find a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue the search or if you would prefer me to close your question.