Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Movies ,How many films were made in the lake placid story line

Customer Question

Movies ,How many films were made in the lake placid story line with the large crocodiles?
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Joan replied 3 years ago.

Hello Again,

According to the information I have found there were four Movies in the Lack Placid Sage that involved Crocodiles: http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/lake-placid-the-final-chapter/25849/examining-the-end-of-the-lake-placid-saga It seems like they tried to tie up the story lines in the fourth film, but like with all films characters and story lines can be resurrected. Joan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Joan , thanks for your answer , good to hear from you again and hope you are well. like most monster movies the first one is normally the best and the lake placid remakes are no different , In the first film an old lady living on the edge of the lake has befriended the large crocs , and kills and feed anyone that strays onto her property to the croc .if this guy was out hiking and strayed onto her property and was killed for the croc ,would she do any preparing of his body before giving it to the croc ,how would it eat him?

Expert:  Joan replied 3 years ago.

Like most Large Crocoidilians all she would have to do is throw him in and the Crocs would do the rest. The would teart and rip at the body until it was all gone. There would be no fles or bone left as far as the clothes, that would be ingested too. The crocs are not fussy and would ingest what was fed to them. Joan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the great answer, How would the croc/s feed on the area in the clothes ,would it be eaten hole ,would they be able to digest what the guy is wearing.

Expert:  Joan replied 3 years ago.

They Crocs would rip and tear and swallow. If they swallowed pieces of clothes it would not matter. The clothes would just pass through the digestive system if eaten. Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.