Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

what page number is XXXXX quote “Assessment is the process of

Customer Question

what page number is XXXXX quote “Assessment is the process of gathering and discussing information from multiple and diverse sources in order to develop a deep understanding of what students know, understand, and can do with their knowledge as a result of their educational experiences; the process culminated when assessment results are used to improve subsequent learning”.Huba, M. E., & Freed J. E. (2000). Learner-Centered Assessment on College Campuses: Shifting the Focus From Teaching to Learning. Boston, MA: Ally & Bacon.
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Patience replied 3 years ago.
Hello- Thank you for using Just Answer!

The quote you are asking about is on page 8 of the book. You can check that in the listing at http://www.niu.edu/assessment/Manual/overview.shtml

Please rate my answer so that I can be credited for my time. After that, I will be happy to help you further with your assignment if needed.

Best reagrds, Patience P.