Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

for Cher only I have always loved the thought of being in

Customer Question

`for Cher only` I have always loved the thought of being in one of the horror films that i have seen ,would you be willing to help with some information on it . thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for the request.

It would be my pleasure to be of help to you.

What is the horror film you'd imagine being in?

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the horror film I would be in is like the Anaconda movies , with the giant anaconda .I would be on a boat traveling up the Amazon river looking for new plants and animal spiecies . I will be resting on the deck of the boat sunbathing dressed as in picture when the huge anaconda attacks . Info I need is how it will attack and what it will then do to me .thanks for your help .

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your helpful reply.

Please allow me a short while to research the Anaconda movies. I only saw the first one, years ago.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok No problem , thanks for your time and effort.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX you're always most welcome! I'll be back with you shortly.

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your patience.

The anaconda attacks by wrapping itself around the victim's body to suffocate it and in some cases, also breaks it's neck, however, it also swallows its victims whole, as most snakes do. In the first movie, the snake regurgitates one of the film crew who is dead, but still twitching. This is what would happen to you if you were sunbathing on the deck of the ship and the anaconda jumped up and captured you.

I hope this helped!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

cool,so if the snake grabbed me and just rendered me uncounsious were would it start to swallow me.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

It would grab you around the waist and then start to wrap itself up to your neck to suffocate you and render you unconscious. It would begin to swallow you whole from either your head end or your feet end. If your head were most close to it's mouth, it would most likely start to swallow you from there. But, it would swallow you whole and not chew off bits, like other monsters in the horror movies we've discussed.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I think most snake swallow prey from the head down, how long would it take to swallow down to my belly button.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

I agree, most snakes do swallow prey from the head down, but remember, this is a giant, fantasy creature snake that does things in it's own way. It's only purpose is to kill things. In a snake this phenomenally large, it would probably take about 10-15 minutes to swallow down to your belly button.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

wow nice ,if you could describe in detail how it will eat the next part of me and the digestive process and what would be digested and what would be pooped out later i will give you £13 bonus for your exellent work. many thanks .

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

As it swallowed you, after getting to your belly button, I think it would be interested in the next part of you covered by the trunks and nibble at it with it's back facing teeth (this anaconda had big teeth!) before continuing the swallowing process of the rest of your body. The muscles in the esophagus will help push you down into the anaconda's stomach and digestive enzymes will start breaking down your body. You can read more in detail how the anaconda digests it's food and excretes what is not needed, HERE

Thanks for your offer of a bonus, I do appreciate it!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

wow ,awesome reply, given that there is a chance i would still be alive ,would i be able to feel it swallowing the large meal in the very tight red swim trunks ,once swallowed would it digest the speedos , if not how it`s digestive juices get at my manhood etc, how long might it take to digest it.

thanks again for your great answers .

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Yes, if there is a chance that you are still alive, you would be able to feel it swallowing the large meal in your very tight red swim trunks. It would most likely not digest the speedos and they would be excreted. The stomach's digestive juices would slowly break down your manhood and it would take from several days to several weeks to digest it along with the rest of your body. The amount of time for digestion depends on the size of the prey, so a human body would take several weeks. Anacondas, after swallowing their prey, needs a warm and safe place to digest it, so they will slowly crawl off to find such a place. They move slowly because they are so laden down with the prey in their body.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Thanks very much for your excellent rating and most generous bonus; they are both greatly appreciated!

It's always my pleasure to be of help to you!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks again for your answers will leave asking any more questions till the weekend depending on my work situation. one thing thou ,once the snake had finished digesting my wonderful speedo clad body and expelled what it could not digest ,what would be found in it`s poo, thanks again and have a nice week.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi Ewan and you're most welcome!

Thanks for your patience, as I just logged in.

The snake would excrete the speedos because it is not digestible. It might be in one piece or in several pieces, if the stomach acids wore it down. Here is an example of what snake poo typically looks like, but of course we're talking about a mythical creature that is a gigantic killer snake: CLICK

Thank you for your good wishes and I hope your week is great as well!

Best regards,
Cher