Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

quality control

Customer Question

Scenario

You are newly appointed to work on a software development team for a small to medium-sized organisation.  The software delivered has not been consistently good so far and outages have occurred on some client’s systems after the release of an application.  The leader of the development team is keen to understand how quality approaches can help deal with the issues the team faces.

In this task you should:

1. Consider quality from the client’s perspective.  Identify at least four quality control subjects (elements) that you could measure to assure them that standards are improving

2. Describe how quality assurance can help ensure that the software meets the standards laid down by the client and how it might be achieved

Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please continue ill wait