Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

If that was not copied and pasted can I pay an extra tip to

Customer Question

If that was not copied and pasted can I pay an extra tip to have that in 5000 words?
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 3 years ago.

Patience :

Hello- I would be willing to expand on the work I did for you. It is an interesting topic. However, this is a considerably longer essay, so it would take me a week or more to write it. I am a trained researcher, and I put together my writings without making it a mere cut and paste job. Please let me know if you need in-text citations or a reference page along with the essay. Best regards, Patience P.

Patience :

I am also available to chat about this now and as needed.

Customer :

Yes that would be good if I could have those aswell :)

Patience :

Ok. I will start on this later today, and I will keep you updated as how things are going. Should it still have the same parameters as the original paper and feature two genres to illustrate the point?

Customer :

yes

Customer :

thank you

Patience :

You are most welcome!

Customer :

If this helps I only need it to be 3000 words now

Customer :

Will that be ready for today?

Customer :

?

Customer :

???

Patience :

Hello again- I posted this on another one of your previous links, but I do not think you got it there.I have been offline for awhile, but now I have the 3000-word essay ready for you. Just use the following link: Genre Convention and Invention

If you still desire a reference list, please tell me the format, e.g, list of websites, Mla, APA, etc.

I hope this fits your needs. Please leave a rating and let me know if there is anything I can do to help you further. This has been a rewarding project