Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018
Type Your Question Here...

Hi RAfael do you know abit about sociology or researching?

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  intrapsyc replied 2 years ago.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Customer :

hi

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I know about sociology as an area close to mine -psychology, not as an expert in it.

Customer :

ok would you be able to do this and I am willing to give a tip

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am mostly a clinician, not a researcher.

Customer :

2600 WORDS

QUESTION : Illustrating your answer by drawing on research studies, critically evaluate Hakim’s argument that the gendered division of labour is a result of different types of women making “choices” in accordance with their particular preferences. What alternative explanations have been provided by other sociologists and how far do they overcome the problems with Hakim’s approach?

Customer :

Should I send you the sources?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am sorry but I cannot help you with this specific topic.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I'd love too bu this is not my main field of expertise.

Customer :

ok cqn you refer me to someone as knowone is taking up my question

Customer :

*no one

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Let me see if there is a category I could refer you to get this help

Customer :

ok

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I'm sorry but I could not find a category with experts in this area

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I'll request it to me transferred to General category if you want to have more chances there

Customer :

yes please

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Let me try

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

The system did not automatically take my request but has sent a one: "Your report has been sent to the moderators for review. They will make a final judgment about what category the question belongs in".

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I will opt out the question now, hoping it is transferred to the general category and other expert with expertise in it answers it.

Customer :

thank you for that Rafael

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am sorry. I'd love to help you. You're very welcome. Good luck.

Customer :

I will ask be needing your help later in the evening with regarding to counselling

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Perfect. I'll be here looking forward to supporting you . Bye for now.

Customer :

bye

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I just wanted to suggest you the option of closing this question, for you to post it again under general category. If the system does not take it, I'd not reply and immediately request it to be transferred and it should work. Let me know if you want to try that.

Customer :

whichever way which is more better

Expert:  intrapsyc replied 2 years ago.
I just wanted to suggest you the option of closing this question, for you to post it again under General category/Research. If the system does not take it, I'd not reply and immediately request it to be transferred and it should work. Let me know if you want to try that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes i would like to

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

The category of your question has been changed, and I have been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you can close the question

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. As requested I will close your question.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,