Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

I have ann old technics 4 seperate moddle noo sa-eh5o the spectrum

Customer Question

I have ann old technics 4 seperate moddle noo sa-eh5o the spectrum analyser wont work when I power on amp reads f61 then goes on to standby mode, I have amp and spectrum open now can u please advise
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?