KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA,
70193065
Type Your Question Here...

My Bosch exxcel dishwasher display is stuck.I contacted you

Customer Question

My Bosch exxcel dishwasher display is stuck.I contacted you a few minutes ago, and was asked if I would accept a £22 consultation/answer fee. I was prepared to proceed, but was asked to deposit £28.Please explain.
Ron G.
Category: General
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi Ron, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Please tell me its complete model number

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it ?

JACUSTOMER-dpxtme02- :

The model is ten years old, but I am unable to ascertain the actual Model number, The information that should be labelled on the door, is missing. I therefore presume we are not able to proceed further.

KevinWhiteJA :

If you are unable to find it inside the door then see the base of the dishwasher or the "kick strip" under the door at the front. On some models you'll need to lower the door all the way, get on your knees and look at the base of the dishwasher in the area normally obscured by the door.

JACUSTOMER-dpxtme02- :

I answered your request 10 mins ago. Please advise whether, or not, you received my response.

JACUSTOMER-dpxtme02- :

Ron G.

KevinWhiteJA :

No, I am still waiting for the model number

JACUSTOMER-dpxtme02- :

I stated that I was unable to recover the model number owing to physical limitations. Therefore I wished to withdraw from this request. I thanked you for your indulgence and said that, unfortunately, I was offered no other option than to give a negative rating,which in no way reflected on your competence or willingness to help. With thanks. Ron.G.

KevinWhiteJA :

KevinWhiteJA says:

3:01 PM

KevinWhiteJA :

This was the answer that I posted for the question

KevinWhiteJA :

if you do not have the model number we will proceed without it

KevinWhiteJA :

Please tell me how did this problem start?

JACUSTOMER-dpxtme02- :

I am sorry, but I will dispose of the machine,and repeat that I do not seek an answer any more.

KevinWhiteJA :

Sorry we got disconnected

KevinWhiteJA :

can you please copy and past your previous message again

JACUSTOMER-dpxtme02- :

I explained that I was unable to ascertain the model number because of physical limitations and that I no longer was seeking an answer to the problem, I further pointed out that the only rating options on offer were negative, i.e.'Bad' & 'Poor' and although neither of these reflected on your competence or willingness to assist, I had no other choice inasmuch as I will not be retaining the machine, and have no answer to the originalproblem

KevinWhiteJA :

Sorry to hear about this...if you still want I can assist you...anyways leaving a "Bad' or 'Poor' rating will impact me badly because I was the one who is trying to help you...if you do not want any help and are looking for refund I will forward your request to customer service who will help you further

JACUSTOMER-dpxtme02- :

I have acknowledged you willingness to help, but the situation no longer requires resolution.

JACUSTOMER-dpxtme02- :

If there was another way to rate,I would be pleased to use it. Please advise Customer services of the situation. With thanks. Ron.G