75100385
Type Your Question Here...

I like to rent a place, such as a hall for selling things such

Customer Question

I like to rent a place, such as a hall for selling things such as natural products, craft, fashion etc. I not a trader, but self-employment as a holistic therapist. I am thinking of looking for people who wish to sell their things. I like to know if I can rent a hall, and get income from those who using the hall to sell their thing? Does I need specific insurance to do this? How to go about it?
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Yes you can rent somewhere or a spot somewhere.

No - you do not need insurance if you do not want to.