Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

hello cher its ewan looks like my time here is at an end

Customer Question

hello cher it`s ewan looks like my time here is at an end , don`t know why my accounts are being blocked thanks for your help
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ewan,

Did you ever get in touch with Customer Service and ask what's going on? I recommend you do that.

I hope this is not the end of your time here! I'll miss you! Cry

If you have a subscription/membership, ask what the limitations are as far as how many questions you can ask. That may be the problem. As long as you keep a balance in your account, you can ask questions, except if you go over the limit, with a subscription. As I mentioned, I don't know much about that end of it. You were able to send THIS, so, it doesn't seem your account is blocked, but definitely speak to someone at Just Answer about it.

I hope to hear from you again, if you can sort it all out, and wish you only the best!

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have contacted customer support and have not had any reply from them .

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes i contacted them but have not had a reply .it is possible that i have exceeded the montly allocation of questions , if i had known how many questions you were aloud with each subscription i could have alterd it.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan and thanks for letting me know that. Sometimes, it takes a while to get a response.

I will contact a Moderator at JustAnswer UK and ask what she can find out for you.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
No problem! I'll let you know what I can find out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when you fiest sigh up they don`t tell you what the limits are , I just found out just now whrn replying to you that £7 get you 5 questions,£17GETS YOU SO MUCH MORE AND £37 GET YOU UNLIMITED , THIS WAS NOT MADE CLEAR WHEN I FIST SIGNED UP.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Oh, I'm so glad you found that out!

So, now, can you maintain the amount of your choice in your account, in order to be able to ask additional questions and not exceed the number of quesitons? I hope so! Also, I'm not sure if 'unlimited' truly means unlimited; there may be some restrictions.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can`t get into either of the accounts , I requested a new password but have not had any new one sent , I will leave it till tomorow as i am tired and dismaised at all this hassel , Bye for now.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan,

Ok, starting over tom'w sounds like a good idea!

Sleep well!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher still had no word from customerservices , via email , so phoned them according to them I closed my [email protected] account with Just answers , I told them that i had not done so ,so they are going to try and look into it .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Thanks for updating me on your situation. I'm glad you finally got in touch with someone by phone. Please let me know when you get an answer from them regarding your account status. I hope it can all be sorted out soon! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher