Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

I believe I can find the answer.I have turned down the corner

Customer Question

I believe I can find the answer.I have turned down the corner of the page.What was the location?
Category: General
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JA
What is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Where and when did Jesus Christ say'Knock and the door shall be opened unto you ;Seek and ye shall find.'{previous similar question asked by me.Thankyou.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
You are in the wrong category.
You are in medical.
So I think you need to go to the general category.
I will note that to the moderators.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My father died on Saturday night.I am searching for this information to help me towards the funeral service.I think a doctor should be in a position to help with this answer.Thankyou.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
I have opted out of the question and alerted the moderators to your dilemma. Please do not post.