Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

for Cher only. Hello Cher hope you are keeping well . Was

Customer Question

`for Cher only.` Hello Cher hope you are keeping well . Was thinking of writing a new scene for the movie Jaws 2 and wonderd if you would like to help with some answers/information.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan!

Good to hear from you. I'm well, and I hope you are also, with your back continuing to heal nicely!

I would love to help you; just let me know what answers you need. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello cher , i am doing well Back is healing nicely .I was thinking of a new scene were the guy in picture is trying to water ski when the huge shark attacks , How might it attack him ?

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your reply.

Glad your back is healing nicely!

I think the shark would attack from below, grabbing the guy's feet/legs first, and pulling him under the water, then it would roll around and thrash, all the while biting the guys limbs until he loses so much blood, he dies.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Once it has the guy and has pulled him down below the water and taken ites at him ,, causing him to die from blood loss ,were will it start to feed on him.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Once he has pulled the guy under the water and started biting at his legs, killing him, he would continue to feed on his thighs and go up his body, until he was satiated, then he would leave the the guy's corpse in search of more human prey. Sharks don't normally attack people, but have very poor eyesight and often think that the disruption in the water current with splashing, waterskiing (like this guy), etc., is caused by a fish, seal, or other prey they eat. However, because the shark in Jaws 2 is a mutant shark, and much bigger than a regular shark, it will purposely go after humans and eat most of their flesh.

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Very nice answer , as we know the sharks in the follow up films of jaws have aquired the taste for humans and in some cases go out after the brodie family ,

After this good looking young guys thighs are consumed what will it eat next ,and how will it eat and swallow it .

thanks again for your great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX your compliment, and you're most welcome!

After the mutant shark consumes the guy's thighs it will next eat the part covered by his swimsuit and it will tear at the meat under there, bit by bit and swallow. It will not take everything into it's mouth at once, but tear at it and eat bits at a time, then move up to the belly area, the chest, then the head and arms and proceed in the same way, ripping bits of flesh off and then swallowing them.

Warmest regards
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Lucky the guy is dead at that point ,when feeding on the area in the skimpy swim trunks ,would it be able to swallow the swimtrunks ,what part of the trunks would be eaten and swallowed first .

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

I agree, lucky the guy was dead at that point! It would probably swallow some of the material of the swim trunks as it fed on that area, and it would start from the bottom, up. Most of the swim trunks would be shredded by the shark's teeth and float away, not eaten at all.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow fabulous answers as usual. if it swallowed the area of the trunks covering his male bits , could it digest that. If for the sake of this film ther was two sharks working in the area , and this one was caught and haled onto a large fishing boat several hours after eating the guy , It was hung by the tail over the decking ,

1) If it vomited the contents of the stomach onto the deck what would be found in it.

2) If instead it was cut open to see what was inside it 12 /18 hrs after feeding on the guy what would they find on a detailed search of it`s insides.

thanks again for your great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ewan, and you're most welcome!

Yes, if it swallowed the area of the trunks covering his male bits, it would be partially digested and then excreted.

If the shark was hung upside down and vomited the stomach contents onto the deck, a few hours after eating the guy, they would find most of the pieces of flesh and bone and head intact. If they cut it open 12-18 hours after feeding, they would find partially digested pieces of the flesh, bone, and the swim trunks.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow once again thanks for the fabulous answers to my many strange and unusual questions , your answers are of great use to me in my sci fi fantasy writings.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're more than welcome!

Thank you for your very kind words; they are greatly appreciated, and it is always my pleasure to be of help to you in your sci-fi fantasy writings. You have a knack for this and have lots of great ideas and interesting views that would enthrall your readers, when your short stories or book is finished!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Thanks very much, Ewan, for your Excellent rating and most generous bonus; they are truly appreciated!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You are very welcome , Always love your answers to my questions , they are very uesful and helpful for my stories.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks very much for your kind words; I really appreciate them!

It's always my pleasure to be of help to you!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Warmest regards,
Cher