Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

what if the brides parents are divorced and he has remarri

what if the brides parents are divorced and he has remarried. Where does the brides mother fit in?

Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Common situation since in today's world, having parents that have stayed married on your wedding dat is becoming less and less.

The biological parents should have the highest priority during the wedding festivity. They should
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Sorry as my computer cut me off before I finished answering.

The brides biological parents are very important to the ceremony. They both should walk down the aisle as well as lighting the unity candle.

As for the biological mother of the bride, her responsibility consists of helping the bride get dressed before the ceremony, being seated last as well as in the front row. The brides mother should be included in the toast as well as be in the receiving line. Should also be included in the prayer of thanks to the parents.